Wednesday, January 20, 2010

SO SLEEPY?


I had class tonight (Big Ups Dr. E). Anyways I was soooo freaking sleepy tonight I just knew I was going to drive off the road due to sleepiness but thankfully I didn't! Maybe its just me but I know that it always seems like I am crazy sleepy whenever I am at work or school, but as soon as I get home its like I had five cups of coffee and one of those five hour energy. But I knew as soon as I got home I had to take my 365 pix!! I don't know about anyone else but I swear the close I get to being done with classes, the more I hate going to class. I know that makes me sound like the worst student ever, but I know I am not the only one out there who thinks that, thankfully I am in my senior year (woot woot) and I am taking an easy class and an online class so this semester shouldn't be to bad but we shall see. Anywho I'mma bout to go to bed and catch some z's but I promise I will be back to tomorrow and I am going to write a really long post about something funny..


-<3>


ps. yes that is a Twilight poster behind me, but remember this blog is called Nerdy Girl loves and I am kind of crazy about Edward Cullen/ Robert Pattinson!




pps. more on that later

No comments: